Virtual MedicoLegal Training Course
July 30-31, 2021
How to Excel in Your MedicoLegal Practice
New to IMEs? Develop a foundation for excellence in your MedicoLegal Evaluations.
Honing Your Skills
14 APA CE Credits and up to 40.75 CME Credits
- Virtual program with pre-conference video material available 2 – 4 weeks in advance of the live sessions.
- Live sessions will focus on case-based learning.
- Recorded content will be available for replay for 60 days post-conference.
The 2021 Mid-Year Training Course will be an exclusively virtual program and will follow a flipped classroom format for most segments. Attendees will receive video presentations and reading materials 2-4 weeks in advance of the live sessions. The program has two tracks: Building Your Foundation and Honing Your Skills. Registrants can select sessions from either track and will have access to pre-conference materials and post-conference recordings for all recorded sessions. Recordings will be available for 60 days.
After completing this course, the attendee will be able to:
- Identify the skills necessary for successful evidence-based medicolegal evaluation
- Properly apply impairment rating systems in different administrative environments
- Discuss methods, procedures and skills for proper evaluation of causation, treatment recommendations, and opinions regarding return to work.
- Apply proper use of the AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment (4th, 5th, 6th, or 6th Digital 2021 Editions)
- Report and communicate medicolegal concepts to nonmedical and medical stakeholders
IAIME Mid-Year MedicoLegal Training Course live virtual 2-day conference pricing includes access to pre-conference materials, day of conference content and 60-day access to enduring material content.
Early Career Member
Discounts & Accommodations
- Active-Duty Military Service Members and Active-Duty Uniform Service Members 25% registration discount.
- Currency-Conversion registration discount for international registrants.
If you quality for the above offers, please reach out to our Member Support Team for a registration discount code.